The instructions of the personnel and the persons authorised to do so, which are related to the house rules, must be strictly followed at all times on the festival ground and in the immediate vicinity.
At Bruis Maastricht, Dutch legislation is in force.
All festival visitors are required to identify themselves when explicitly requested to do so.
All festival visitors are required to provide a negative test certificate or vaccination certificate in accordance with the applicable rules, if this is necessary due to Corona measures.
To protect your own and others' safety, you may be searched. If you do not cooperate, you may be denied access to the festival.
- It is not allowed to bring coolers, complete packed lunches etc. inside.
- It is not allowed to bring beverages inside or outside.
- It is not allowed to bring folding chairs and/or other (seating) furniture to the festival grounds, of course this does not include wheelchairs.
- Persons dressed in football shirts and/or clothes belonging to (a) certain group(s) will be refused entry.
- Film, video and professional photographic equipment (cameras with large interchangeable lenses) are not allowed. (However, mobile phones with photo/video capabilities and normal (digital) cameras without removable lenses may be brought onto the festival site).
- Pets are not allowed (for their own good).
- Distributing leaflets, flyers and/or trading goods at the festival and in the direct vicinity is prohibited, unless written permission is granted by the organisation.
- Alcohol will not be provided to persons under the age of 18.
- Persons who are demonstrably under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may be refused entry to the festival. Persons who are demonstrably under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs cannot claim any compensation for (day) tickets and/or travel expenses.
- At Bruis Maastricht, drugs are prohibited.
- If you are found to be in the possession of 5 grams of soft drugs, you will have the opportunity to hand these over. If you refuse to give these soft drugs or if you have more than 5 grams in your possession, you will be handed over to the police.
- If you are found to be using or in possession of hard drugs and/or trading in soft/hard drugs, you will be arrested without further ado and handed over to the police.
Standards - Values
- At Bruis Maastricht, all social standards and values apply.
- Threatening with and use of violence, discriminatory remarks in word and/or gesture, sexual intimidation, urinating in public, beer throwing and mud slinging will not be tolerated.
- If you are found to be polluting and/or destroying materials and grounds, you will be denied access to the festival grounds and handed over to the police.
- You will also be charged for any damage.
- It is forbidden to have in your possession weapons or other objects that can be used as weapons.
- If you are found to be in possession of a weapon you will be handed over to the police.
- If you commit a crime you will be arrested and handed over to the police.
- The organisation and/or its staff cannot be held responsible for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage.
- The festival may produce more than 85 Db(a) of noise. | The organisation does not accept any liability for any negative consequences this may cause to your hearing.
- The stay on the festival grounds is therefore entirely at your own risk.
- Please rest your ears in time by going to a quiet place now and then.
- During the festival, photographs & video recordings will be made for promotional purposes. Everyone who visits our event agrees with this.
- If you do not comply with our house rules, you will be irrevocably denied access to the festival site and you will be banned locally for one or more years.